[BITList] My wife won't like it

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 26 02:13:40 GMT 2012

    One day I accidentally overturned my golf cart.

        Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a
        villa on the golf course, we were playing at in Sarasota , heard
        the noise and called out, “Are you okay;what's your name ?"

            "It’s Jack, and I’m OK thanks," I replied.

            "Jack, forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a while,
            and I'll help you get the cart up later."

            "That's mighty nice of you," I answered,“but I don't think
            my wife would like it."

            "Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted.

            She was very pretty and persuasive. "Well okay," I finally
            agreed, and added, "but my wife won't like it."

            After a restorative brandy, and some driving and putting
            lessons, I thanked my host.
            "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be
            really upset."

            "Don't be silly!” Elizabeth said with a smile, “She won't
            know anything. By the way, where is she?"

            "Under the cart!"I said.