[BITList] Reaction Time

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 22 19:29:00 GMT 2012

So I'm a bobbing bobcat what ever that is,but I did hit all the sheep
2nd go.Rj

    *Subject: Reaction Time *

                            */This isaddictive.../*
                            I know all of you are very good drivers, so
                            here is a fun test to see how good your
                            speed is!

                            The automobile driving manual says the
                            average driver's reaction time is .75
                            seconds or 1 car length for every 10 mph.

                            Test your average reaction time. Be careful,
                            this can be addictive! You will be surprised
                            at how slow you really are.

                            JUST CLICK ON THE DART WHEN THE SHEEP STARTS
                            TO RUN ..... THERE ARE 5 SHEEP//
                            *Click here: Reaction Test
                            <http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf>*

        if the link above doesn't work, try this:
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended to be

solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may

contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. If you

are not the intended recipient (or responsible for

delivery of the message to the addressee) please delete the

message from your computer; copying, distribution,

use or disclosure of its contents is strictly prohibited. All

information is 'without prejudice' and is not necessarily

the view of the company. Leadbitter do not accept liability for

any damage resulting from software viruses.

Please note that for business purposes Leadbitter and each of its

subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor all e-mail

communications through its networks.

JB Leadbitter & Co (trading as Leadbitter) is a company

registered in
  England and
  Wales . Company Number 1018727

Registered Office: