[BITList] Fwd: The Dandy Online

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 4 10:04:16 GMT 2012

Mike,

I was fed up part way through the excited announcement on BBC1, and it has
joined other no-nos such as adverts for face cream on the "switch that off"
list. At what point will it cease to be headline news?  When will the
celebratory mugs, etc, reach the shops?

Either the Dandy or the Beano - my gran wouldn't buy me one the week it
first came out.  Fat chance of it lasting till now however.  I did have the
precursor of Monopoly, sent to me from
people my Dad was billeted with in South Africa in WW2.  It didn't survive
the years.

I'll check the Dandy on-line when I come back from Christmas card duty.