[BITList] White Christmas

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 4 09:23:04 GMT 2012

Hi All, I thought this was one of those crappy e-mails that didn't do
what it was supposed to, but it does  Give it a try frank
Amazing. Give it a try!
Google maps are very quick.
Makes you wonder what is happening that we don't know about.
The picture of your house may not be its best aspect, but how "they" are
able to get it up so quickly is astonishing.
PS The originators of this is a group called Pusher.
Pusher is a digital creative agency with offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
Just type in your address or any family addresses and look through the
window at the snow falling on your home today.
Click below to get something for Christmas you won't get anywhere else

http://www.pusher.com.au/clients/pusher-christmas-2011