[BITList] School Friends of 1933 to 1939 inclusive.at Victoria , Kurseong

Norman Vowles ngc.vowles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:17:31 GMT 2012

I have tried in many ways to see if any of my old friends are still
available to talk to me but with no success whatsoevr. The friends are the
Hatton bros.(Leila being the eldest),the Carapiet bros (Bul-Bul, Puss Puss
and the third name eludes me.( I understand some of them may have imigrated
to the USA.The Pearce boy, whose home was in Singapore in my days,and
Dodsworth who had lost all his hair in an accident and lived not too far
from me  when I was in Kanchripara.The Moulding Bros. are another Family I
kept up with How about some of the Masters like Mr Hessing, Mr and Mrs
Clarke,Our PE master who with his Wife looked after Dormitories A&B when I
first arrived and then I moved onto a Senior school dormitory when doing my
Junior Cambridge exams.Mr Texeria who was tthe Woodw0rking section chief.I
was in touch with the Revd. GBElliott until he died in West sussex which
was not too far from Horsham, West Sussex I lived till 2011, over 46 years,
when I lost my beloved wife Kim, whom I married  in Peneng in 1952: what a
sad loss that was I can assure you after 58 years of married bliss and She
bore me 2 beautiful children, a boy and a girl, who now live not too far
from me luckilly. My E-mail address is ngc. vowles at gmail .com, tel. no.
01935 825176  im MARTOCK village ,South Somerset, UK.Would appeciate any
contacts made on my behalf.  Norman.