[BITList] FW: [vsdh] : A Truly Amazing Video , Journey to Mars: Don't Miss

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Tue Aug 28 10:40:06 BST 2012

Hugh,

On the Chanda the bilge pump gave a slow steady noise that you heard all
over the ship when we were at anchor. Sometimes she used to do a long pause
that would make us all hold our breath wondering if she was going to start
again. So we always gave it a clap when she started again because it meant
that one of us did not have to run down into the engine room.

Malcolm.

  _____