[BITList] Driving in Belgium

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Aug 26 13:23:48 BST 2012

John,

I hope that you are enjoying yourself now that you are back in the northern
hemisphere. Over the last 30 years I have done a lot of driving in Europe
and believe me every European driver will tell you that the Belgians are the
worst drivers in Europe and all the statistics prove it. Taking the amount
of the drivers in Belgium and that how many Kilometres roads they have there
have more deaths and accidents then any other country in Europe. We had a
Belgian couple neighbours in the apartment we lived in Spain, unfortunately
for me his parking space in the underground garage was also next to ours. In
ten years he scraped our car as he was leaving his own 3 times. He always
paid for the damage it cost him £100 to£200 each time and he was always
apologetic about it. In Antwerp he had a large insurance business.

Malcolm.

  _____