[BITList] How smart do you think the Americans are ???

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 22 05:15:02 BST 2012

Colin,
Cant say I've thought much about it to be honest, personally I agree
with the sentiments expressed and have often thought that when America
went into Iraq that they thought it was Iran, which  has always been the
instigator of most of the terrorist activity around the world in my opinion
frank

On 8/22/2012 12:02 PM, x50type at cox.net wrote:
> Frank
> you know very well the onion does not do tv shows but they do do
> parodies and/or mocking imitations of various tv stuff --often 'news'
> clips.
> if have sent a number of them to you -- have you forgotten?
> here's a current news article from them..................
> http://www.theonion.com/articles/pregnant-woman-relieved-to-learn-her-rape-was-ille,29258/
> Colin

<javascript:void(0);>