[BITList] olympic tv

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Thu Aug 9 05:12:25 BST 2012

it’s about same in the US, Malcolm

some events are broadcast live, some are at other times. I have no idea of any schedule.
contrary to aussie tv, we get plenty of table tennis even though I have not seen an american in it!
a few hours ago I was watching china beat south korea at table tennis, but I don’t know when it was on in uk, it would have been after midnight there........................
I did see about 30 seconds of women’s boxing [eh!] this evening..............

colin t