[BITList] (no subject)

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Aug 8 14:58:00 BST 2012

 Hi John.

Here is a question from my wife Ena. When we are watching the Olympics every
evening (We are  watching the Athletics from 6pm to 10pm) Can our relatives
in Aus watch them at the same time, accepting the time difference. I said I
would expect so. She also asks Do you have the red button on your top left
corner of your screen so that you can watch whichever particular sport that
you want to watch as we can. I said I would expect so.

This morning Wednesday the 8th . On the radio they were interviewing one of
your TV interviewers and he said that in Aus you can not see the important
events until what he called your prime time in the middle of the evening.
So, You did not see Usain Bolt win the 100 Mts etc when he exactly did so.
That was a big surprise to me. When the Olympics, the World Football Cup,
Formulae One etc etc, Is happening we can watch them exactly when they are
happening, No matter which country is staging it.

I have told Ena that next time she wants to know something about Aus I will
set the Email up and she can type it to you herself. I am not one for
sending long Emails

Malcolm.