[BITList] Fwd: Study: Fox News Viewers Misinformed - YouTube

X50type x50type at cox.net
Mon Apr 30 08:11:57 BST 2012

Fox is the propaganda arm of the republican party, it puts on programs under the banner of "news" but they are not your bbc news - the fox "news" is the republican point of view on all things political or what fox and co construe as political. It does more than its share in keeping the 1% (the likes of murdoch, blankfein of goldman sachs, dimon of citibank, ailes of fox news, etc. -  the guys who look upon politicians as the greedy bastards they are for doing their bidding for money, lots of money) even richer and to hell with little people - mom and pop...................

If you escaped fox news in uk, count your blessings.

From what I see from murdochs testimony in London he hasn't much more than contempt for Cameron and Blair.

Ct

Sent from my iPad3