[BITList] Fwd: Carnival cruise ship 'communications breakdown' left fishing boat drifting | World news | guardian.co.uk

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Fri Apr 20 20:50:38 BST 2012

When I was sailing on a Naess tanker between the P.Gulf and the Philippines we regularly passed fishing boats off the s.w. coast of India, in those cases it was a racket, they used to ask for Food and Cigs.  I remember the Mate saying to me one afternoon as he altered Course away from these guys, 'watch this" as they rowed quickly in a vain attempt to meet up with us.

Mike