[BITList] Pick-up line

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 13 10:22:36 BST 2012

            []

        Having  already downed a few power drinks, she turned  around,
        faced him, looked him straight in the  eye and said,

        Listen  here good  looking*, *I  screw anybody, any time,
        anywhere, your place,  my place, in the car, front door, back
        door, on  the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or  with
        clothes on, dirty, clean ....
        it doesn't  matter to me.  I've been doing it ever  since I got
        out of college and I just love it.

        Eyes now wide with interest, he  responded ''No kidding. I'm a
        lawyer too. What  firm are you  with?"