[BITList] News Alert: Santorum Suspends His Campaign, 2 Advisers Say

X50type x50type at cox.net
Wed Apr 11 01:41:07 BST 2012

Yo mike,
Santorum out.....thank heaven for that!
IMO the friends of the inquisition withdrew their support.  Additionally , he managed to piss off just about every woman in the USA: he just stopped short of wanting women who had an abortion for what ever reason stoned to death. And don't mention contraception in front of him, he considered it an invention of the devil, this pissed everyone else off. So in the end it was highly unlikely that more than 17 voters in the USA would vote for him in a presidential election.
Then the other fucking crazy, Gingrich has already exited, he was the one who said we would be living on the moon in 25 years - said in all seriousness...................
He will go back to making a good living with after dinner speeches to other nitwits (I call it talking shit).
Ct

Ps.  Have you noticed when an email is deleted one gets the message below?

> This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program. text/plain

Sent from my iPad3