[BITList] Fwd: Cameron asks Shaun Ryder to advise on class and helpto detox Tories | Politics | The Observer

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 1 10:17:45 BST 2012

Mike,

My first question was, "Who TF is Shaun Ryder?" Is he Australian? And what
qualifications has he got that equip him to explain to the rich and clueless
how the likes of you and I tick?  Social class??  When Adam delved and Eve
span, who was then the gentleman?  A social construct, more like.  They've
been reading too many Jane Austen, etc, novels.  How did the present UK
goverment get elected?  Did we sleep walk into it?