[BITList] Liberal Conference

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 23 14:34:23 BST 2011

Agree fully. The  happy clappy Lib/Labs are a hopeless bunch and will never get power as long as their posterior orifices point south. Do not forget that they were spawned from the Labour party and that their basic policy is still affiliated to the same.Look what that has done to this once splendid country, which is still splendid in the eyes of illegal. At whose cost,I ask? Yours perhaps? I now reside in another EU country where, if they do not like the Bruxelles dictact smartly give that place the famous "Harvey Smith" two finger salute and repeatedly get away with it, whilst the good old UK equally smartly accedes. They wanted us to join the Euro,remember?   Cheers Ron