[BITList] Dhimmitude

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Sep 19 08:44:15 BST 2011

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now.  Type it into Google and start reading.  Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill.  I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists..  It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States .  Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured.  Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient.  So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.  Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims.   This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this onto your contacts.   American citizens need to know about it.

Snopes has this to say…

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp