[BITList] Nick Broomfield on Sarah Palin - You Betcha!: 'It wasvery ugly, very nasty' - Toronto film festival video | Film | guardian.co.uk

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 13:30:42 BST 2011

you betcha, mike
her handlers may have stumbled upon the crowd-pleasing stuff of 1920/30’s germany – they just don’t wear black shirts.
she is now an entertainment business masquerading as a pseudo politician; there are probably dozens of people on her staff relying on her for a living [perish the thought].
but the saving grace is that she is totally brainless intellectually, relies on gimmicky chat and has no depth so, I my opinion, not particularly dangerous.
she has little to say that she hasn’t trotted out before when interviewed unrehearsed one on one. very doubtful that she will be in any presidential hopefuls debates.
colin