[BITList] Photos of the week..

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 12 00:58:40 BST 2011

    Takeoff 672

    *

    To me its far less about the photo and far more about where the
    photographer was sitting

    ?A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance
    to get its pants on.? ? - Sir Winston Churchill

    .

    Lighting the Way 256s

    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
    avoiding reality

    .

    .

    .

    Hey Zebra, why the long face 376

    Hey Zebra, why the long face

    .

    .

    .

    Ok there it is 287

    ?Oh, there it is!?

    .

    .

    .

    Cows are the new cats 377

    Cows are the new cats

    .

    .

    .

    Pic within a Pic 276

    When life imitates art? or takes place simultaneously to art? or,
    how in the hell did he do that?

    .

    .

    .

    Dog Escalator 387

    Compliance is always a big concern when escalator cops are involved

    .

    .

    .

    Painting Stripes 088

    The future seldom makes sense without a passing lane

    Eight Critical Skills for the Future
    <http://www.impactlab.net/wp-content/plugins/wp-adserve/adclick.php?id=231>

    .

    .

    .

    She'll love this one 276

    She?ll love this one

    .

    .

    .

    Just Hanging Around 378

    On some days, gravity is not your friend

    .

    .

    .

    Original Angry Bird 287

    The original Angry Bird

    .

    .

    .

    camouflage 856

    Surveillance cameras are never as much fun as just being a sneaky
    bastard

    .

    .

    .

    Camel Tow 367

    Camel tow

    .

    .

    .

    Rock People 277

    Her heart had turned to stone, and it was a very rocky relationship,
    but I still loved her

    .

    .

    .

    Great Encounters 287

    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing
    is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle.

    .

    .

    .

    Pondering moment 722

    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

    .

    .

    .

    Becoming your own art 374

    When life imitates art? or actually is part of the art? or, exactly
    what the hell is going on here?

    .

    .

    .

    Entry Exit 980

    The state of New Jersey is kinda like this

    .

    .

    .

    Sign Forest 431

    Sign forests are everywhere, yet ignorance of the law is no defence

    .

    .

    .

    I took one look at him... 387

    I took one look at my wife?s divorce attorney and I knew I was in
    for one hell of a fight

    .

    .

    .

    Wrong Turn 276

    ?I had a wonderful time, but this wasn?t it.?

    .

    .

    .

    Fanny Floss 782

    The floss most recommended by proctologists

    .

    .

    .

    Video Chat 278

    For those of you who do not have enough voices in your head?

    .

    .

    .

    Cupcake Coffee 345

    What does it say about you when the food you eat is based on a lie?

    .

    .

    .

    Testing a bulletproof vast 1923

    Testing bulletproof vests in 1923 was not exactly a refined science

    .

    .

    .

    Walk or Die 287

    Permission to walk or permission to die. You decide

    .

    .

    .

    Kim Jung Ill 872

    Just one of those people who would be enormously improved by death

    .

    .

    .

    Senior Center 392

    Happiness comes from good health and an extremely short term memory

    .

    .

    .

    The ride ahead 226

    Where are we going, and why am I in this basket?

    .

    .

    .

    Scarred for life 356