[BITList] UK Newspapers Online and Worldwide Newspapers in English; International News Sites/Links; Business News

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sun Sep 4 05:33:33 BST 2011

frank
being lashed by a tropical storm lee – squally all day and much of yesterday but calmer now.
no flooding down my way or damage. supposed to clear up next 24 hours................
this one sprang up very quickly indeed – within 36 hours it was a tropical storm heading straight for us..
hurricane katia appears to be heading nw and no threat as it will not reach the us east coast.  atlantic is clear to date.
but from now for the next 6-8 weeks is the worst time for hurricanes – and they can come from the atlantic, gom or pacific!
ct