[BITList] Heart Attack info on the New Aspirin.

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 3 11:04:44 BST 2011

*Heart Attack info on New Aspirin**
You are part of my ten!

Read and heed!

This can't be read TOO many times!!!!!*

[]

This is good info.

We did not know that you *_should not lie down while_*waiting for the EMT

*
**Heart attack info NEW ASPIRIN/ Serious stuff, no joke!!*
*
**Just a reminder to all: purchase a box, keep one in your car,
pocketbook, wallet, bedside, etc.*
*
IMPORTANT READ......*

[]
*
**Something that we can do to help ourselves.*

*Nice to know.**
Bayer is making crystal aspirin to dissolve under the tongue. They work
much faster than the tablets.*
[]*
**Why keep aspirin by your bedside?**/
About Heart Attacks/**

There are other symptoms of an heart attack besides the/pain on the left
arm. /
One must also be aware of /an /**/_intense pain on the chin_/**, as well
as **/_nausea _/**_and lots of /sweating/_**, however these symptoms may
also occur less frequently.//**/_
_/**/_Note:_/**_There may be NO pain in the chest during a heart attack_*

*The majority of people (about 60%) who had a heart attack during their
sleep, did not wake up.*

*However, if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep
sleep.*

*
If that happens, /immediately dissolve two aspirins in your mouth /and
swallow them with a bit of water**./
Afterwards:  CALL OOO/
- /say/ /"heart attack!"/
- /say that you have/ /taken 2 aspirins/..**
- /phone a neighbour or a/ /family member who lives very close by/
- /take a seat on a chair or sofa near the front door, and wait for
their arrival/ /and/...**
DO NOT lie down**

A Cardiologist has stated that, if each person, after receiving this
e-mail, sends it to 10 people, probably one life can be saved!/

I have already shared the information- - What about you?__/**/_

_/**/_Do_/**//**/forward this message; it may save lives!/*

[]

[]