[BITList] Fwd: Premises: The Moving Venue Caterers, Marquee Structure, Trinity Square Gardens

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 13 17:07:08 BST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Premises: The Moving Venue Caterers, Marquee Structure,
Trinity Square Gardens
Date: 	Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:52:57 +0100
From: 	Mohshin Ali <Mohshin.Ali at towerhamlets.gov.uk>
To: 	<franka at iinet.net.au>

Dear Mr Ayers,

*Licensing Act 2003*

_Time limited premises licence: 22/11/2011 to 17/12/2011_

_Premises: The Moving Venue Caterers, Marquee Structure, Trinity Square
Gardens_

Thank you for your emailregarding the above premises. The Licensing
Authority has received numerous objections from various parties. I can
confirm that the applicant has now withdrawn the premises licence
application. Consequently, the application isterminated and the file is
now closed.
If I can be of any further help, do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards

/*Mohshin Ali *-*Senior Licensing Officer*,/

LondonBorough of Tower Hamlets | Licensing Section |Mulberry
Place(AH)|PO Box 55739 |5 Clove Crescent|LondonE14 1BY ***Map
<blocked::http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=E14+2BE&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1>

Tel ':***020 7364 5498****| *Fax 7:***020 7364 0863****|*E-mail::
*Mohshin.Ali at towerhamlets.gov.uk* <mailto:mMohshin.Ali at towerhamlets.gov.uk>

Working Together for a Better Tower Hamlets
Web site : http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk <http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/>

London Borough of Tower Hamlets E-Mail Disclaimer.

This communication and any attachments are intended for the  addressee
only and may be confidential. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and
delete this E-Mail and any attachments. This message has been checked
for viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted or amended. The
information contained in this E-Mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is
legally exempt from disclosure, the Confidentiality of this E-Mail and
your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If your request relates to a Freedom of Information enquiry, please
resend this to foi at towerhamlets.gov.uk <mailto:foi at towerhamlets.gov.uk>