[BITList] Do You Use A Combination Lock ???

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 8 09:46:52 BST 2011

        *If like me you find that by the time you get round to opening
        that lock again you have forgotten the combination then you
        might find this handy
        frank

        *
        *If you're using a combination lock to secure your storage shed,
        trailer, garage locker, or you're business valuables. *_
        _
        *So you think you are safe when you use a combination lock?
        Think again!

        This is just what we need: *
        *One idiot kid telling many idiot kids how to open
        combination padlocks without tools, skills, or intelligence
        required!
        Just in case you were feeling like you were safe... *
        *WATCH THIS!
        I received the following video and I thought that you might find
        it of some use, especially since many of us use lockers secured
        with combination padlocks at the gym, locker rooms at various
        clubs, storage buildings in our back yards, etc.!

        So, if you find cut up soda cans with pieces left over lying
        around,  you'd better be asking some questions!

        I wouldn't have believed this until I saw this video.
        *
        *Be Forewarned:    If you notice cut up soft drink cans lying
        around, you might check your belongings that you had safely
        padlocked for safe keeping...
        they just  might not be where you left them!" *

        **
        **
        **
        **