[BITList] revolution?

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 8 08:34:35 BST 2011

Colin,

A good many days back I got an email from my son (in Glasgow), drawing my attention to the Wall Street "mob" situation, of which he and his pals were totally clued up.  At that point I had read nothing about it in the papers, and seen nothing on the TV news. I have still to catch a mention of it from the BBC. It's good that it's getting up Republican noses.  It really got up the noses of police who "kettled", then pepper sprayed, women who were taking part.  I await John Wayne and the National Guard riding up, all set on ridding their fair land of the pinko commie red menace.