[BITList] It is a sad day in America!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 13:55:41 BST 2011

so frank,

what is your favourite theme?
racism?
bigotry?
KKK recruiting?
sewing discord, dissention and disagreement?
stirring up shit ?
you might consider passing on your ‘gems of wisdom’ to more fertile ground – where your readers will say, “oow, aah – well, I didn’t know that, but it must be true ‘cos it’s from frank! so I’ll pass this shit on...........................”
as far as your comment, ‘those likely to be offended by reality should delete before reading’ goes – all I can say is you appear to have a peculiar sense of reality.
however, if you take perverse pleasure in passing this crap on to BITlist, please put in the subject line, “More Shit From Frank”.

colin t