[BITList] Open Letter From American Airlines Pilot

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:17:59 BST 2011

gie’s a brekk indeed, Hugh

I have mentioned this before – but such politico/religious/racist rantings and lies are meant to stir up shit and are generally incorrectly attributed to some person with standing behind whom the cowardly author hides.

They are not going to appeal to the intelligent, balanced and mature BIList member – so why do we keep getting this shit – if there is a point to it, I don’t wish to know it!

And for those who say there is always the DEL button, I say consideration and common sense before pressing the SEND button is a more mature approach.

If persons passing on such drivel can’t help themselves and think they are doing us a service – I suggest they pass these ‘gems of effluent’ on to an audience who may be influenced/interested and cease and desist in cluttering BIList with it.

colin t