[BITList] Perfect Hubby

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 29 20:58:28 GMT 2011

    *THE**PERFECT HUSBAND

    Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone
    on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function
    and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

    MAN:**"Hello"

    WOMAN:**"Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

    MAN:**"Yes."

    WOMAN:**"I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather
    coat.**It's only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"

    MAN:"Sure, go ahead if**you like it that much."

    WOMAN:"I also stopped by the Lexus dealershipand saw the new models.
    **I saw one I really liked."

    MAN:**"How much?"

    WOMAN:**"$90,000."

    MAN:"OK, but for that price I want it with**all the options."

    WOMAN:"Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was justtalking to
    Janie**and found out that the house I wanted last year is back onthe
    market.**They're asking $980,000 for it."

    MAN:"Well, then goahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll
    probably take it. **If not, we can**go the extra eighty-thousand if
    it's what you really want."

    WOMAN:**"OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

    MAN:"Bye! I love you,**too."

    The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at
    him in**astonishment, mouths wide open.

    He turns and asks,**"Anyone know who's phone this is?"*