[BITList] Age

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 25 13:58:04 GMT 2011

Some of these are funny (and true)
frank

        *Someone had to remind me, so I'm reminding you too. Don't
        laugh.....it is all true...*

            *Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards
            70 or more!*

            *01.** Kidnappers are not very interested in you.*

            *02.****In a hostage situation you are likely to be released
            first.***

            *03.** No one expects you to run--anywhere.*

            *04.****People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you?*

            *05.** People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.*

            *06.****There is nothing left to learn the hard way.*

            *07.** Things you buy now won't wear out.*

            *08.****You can eat supper at 4 pm.***

            *09.** You can live without sex but not your glasses.*

            *10.****You get into heated arguments about pension plans.*

            *11.** You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.*

            *12.****You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter
            who walks into the room.***

            *13.** You sing along with elevator music.*

            *14.****Your eyes won't get much worse.*

            *15**. Your investment in health insurance is finally
            beginning to pay off. *

            *16.****Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than
            the national weather service.*

            *17.** Your secrets are safe with your friends because they
            can't remember them either.*

            *18.****Your supply of brain cells is finally down to
            manageable size.***

            *19.** You can't remember who sent you this list. *

            *And you notice these are all in Big Print for your
            convenience.***

            *Forward this to every one you can remember right now!*

            /Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a
            laxative on the same night./