[BITList] Memories

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 21 10:21:21 GMT 2011

A bloke goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at
him.

She says "Hello!"

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from, so
he says 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to
his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from my bucks party that I made
love to on the snooker table with all my mates watching while your partner
whipped my bum with wet celery?'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly "No, I'm your son's teacher."