[BITList] Fwd: [BIship] Fremantle Reunion 2nd - 4th March 2012

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Nov 20 16:48:31 GMT 2011

From the other List

Mike

It's time to find those sea legs again and get ready to splice the main brace! We are organising a get together for the first weekend in March 2012 which is a long weekend in WA.

On Sunday 4th Mar 12 we have chartered Australia's largest tall ship "Leeuwin II" from the Leeuwin Ocean Adventure Foundation which is run by Capt Chris Blake who is co-organiser of this reunion.

In addition we have organised a reunion celebratory dinner at the Esplanade Hotel in Fremantle on Friday 2nd Mar 12 and a Swan River winery luncheon cruise for Saturday the 3rd Mar 12.

Full details of the programme, registration and booking forms are available on the BIship.com site at:

http://www.biship.com/fremantle/pages/fremantlemain2012.htm

We hope to see you and your family members there.

Please pass on the details to your BI friends

Salaams

Sandy Yeats

Messages in this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 3 New Files 3
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE

.