[BITList] How to open a Padlocked Suitcase - SO EASY

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 18 07:19:18 GMT 2011

Frank,

We don't padlock our luggage, we use a broad "click" strap with a coded
lock, so it doesn't apply to us. Seriously, however, I don't buy  "you are
responsible for anything in your luggage, no matter how it got there".  In a
supermarket yesterday, the gent checking us through handed me the receipt,
saying (dryly, for the sake of conversation) we might need that to prove
we'd paid.  I told him all I needed, to satisfy me, was the knowledge I had
paid, and that they had extracted the money from the bank - anything else
was their problem.