[BITList] welsh

M & E. HENDERSON. malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Nov 16 15:48:43 GMT 2011

Colin,

I think that it was a pleasant drink, as I also like a few of the American
ones and the one Canadian whiskey that I tried many years ago. However I am
a Scots drinker really, and at £36.00  a bottle you can buy a big choice of
malts. My little book says that I have now had 20 of them. Although Wales
can boast that they were distilling whisky before Scotland. They have the
oldest distillery in Great Britain.

Malcolm.