[BITList] us and syria - us will be obliged to undertake stronger measures

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:13:03 GMT 2011

          The US getting in there again...................
          will policing the world never end?
          “undertake stronger measures”
          such as?
          ct

          This was, at least, a clear and forceful U.S. statement, which included the following words: “We will work with the Syrian people and our international partners to do what we must to ensure that Assad and his regime are prevented from murdering Syrian citizens and tearing the Syrian state apart.” If promoting sanctions and international observers isn’t sufficient to fulfill that pledge, the Obama administration will be obliged to undertake stronger measures.