[BITList] Just the ticket, as my dad would say.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Nov 11 07:07:27 GMT 2011

I have just picked this up from a Qld High School teachers List. I know the teacher.

You can't be my STUDENT unless you are prepared to:

* turn up on time, or politely excuse yourself
* engage in discussion, contribution is not optional
* get stuff done, to spec, on time
* use the resources available for the task, rather than make excuses
* share, mentor and be part of my teams
* have an opinion and be able to articulate it
* know what is contextually appropriate
* know when you need help and do something about it when you realise
* ask me challenging, relevant questions
* be unafraid to make mistakes, because they are at the heart of very best of learning
* express yourself, adopting a required genre
* create, not merely consume
* do, not look for reasons to not do
* fix that which you see is broken, or at least take a step towards a solution