[BITList] All our fault

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:13:05 GMT 2011

Hugh
at last, the cat’s out of the bag..... it’s our fault for us forcing the banks lend us money as well as us insisting on using credit cards [at 19% plus – I bet the banks are crying about that] to buy more and more crap we don’t need....................
I didn’t see any quarterly bank reports complaining customers were overspending ---- the banks were happy to report bigger and bigger profits and their share holders were very happy with that.
surely – win/win!
unfortunately  I don’t know dr gould – so I have no reason to believe or disbelieve his remark.
is he one of the many who trot out fatuous remarks after an event – like yesterday’s weather forecasting?
ct