[BITList] Words fail me - why?

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Nov 6 12:27:40 GMT 2011

Hugh
I'm sure you are right about the Scottish conservatives may need more than her.......
Be that as it may - I'm sure you're having a very pleasant  time in bugibba.
I'm in Sarasota, Florida for the wedding of the grandson of a class mate of mine. The groom is from York she's from Kentucky and they met at stirling univiversity. They  are both working in boston ma. And were knee deep in ice and snow and without electricity. wedding is on the beach this evening, will be about 80 deg. F - will they be keen on returning to Boston ?
Colin

Sent from my iPad