[BITList] Fwd: Hear hear!!!

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue May 24 14:11:49 BST 2011

John,

I've given up on Perth Cathedral - I assume it's some sort of Aussie joke (I noted the Apple logo). So I'll deal with this Indian billionaire who thinks British workers are lazy - all of them, one assumes. So he sacks 1,500 of them. Well, that's a start, so how many to go?  And he replaces them with .... ??  Going the extra mile intrigues me.  Were I some billionaire who made my money on the sweat of others, I daresay the remoteness of real people from my world might induce the notion that they are all lazy bastards who who want paid for overtime, whereas I do things for nothing.  I don't, and neither does he.  What he wants is drones, not workers.  The unacceptable face of capitalism.