[BITList] Fw: An Irish Farmer

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Mon May 23 02:25:06 BST 2011

Internal Revenue determined he was not paying proper wages to his staff and sent
an investigator out to interview him.
"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them!", demanded the
investigator.
"Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm handwho's been with me for three
years.  I pay him 200 aweek plus free room and board.
"The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her150 per week plus free room
and board."

"Then there's the halfwit.  He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90%
of all the work around here.  He makes about 10 a week.  He pays his ownroom and
board, and I buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night.  He also sleeps
with my wife occasionally."
"That's the guy I want to talk to...the halfwit!" saidthe agent.
"That would be me," replied the farmer.