[BITList] goole!

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 17:25:34 BST 2011

hi malcom

so the wedding was in melbourne and ex-chanda. I note one very friendly gal, she’s sitting on the 3eo’ knee and then looking meaningfully at maurice deans!
wonder what happened to her?
I think I was on chanda about 1960, the only person’s name, out of the whole crew, I recall is 4eo [one of two 4eo’s] ean burns who passed away last year!
we had 4 x jeo’s, 2 x 4eo’s, 1 x 3eo who left that trip in melbourne to get married, very tall dark curly headed lad, 1 x 2eo [very stuck up] and 1 x ceo – Mcsomebody, never came near the ER.
master and mates – I have no idea.

so you are living in goole – not oz! I don’t know goole at all [I guess I should, my home town being york and I went to school in hull!]
but I ended up here in this swamp and murder capital of the USA............................................hey-ho

colin t