[BITList] The Palin family is growing!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Fri May 20 12:33:23 BST 2011

    who – in their right mind, would name a child TRACK?
    oh, say no more – she would......................
    ct

    The Palin family is growing!

    Sarah Palin's eldest son, Track, 22, recently married his high school sweetheart, Britta Hanson, 21, in a small ceremony in Hatcher Pass, Alaska.

    "Our families couldn't be happier!" the Hansons and Palins tell PEOPLE in a joint statement. "These are two hard working, humble, active, studious young adults who grew up together. We're tickled that after two decades of friendship we proudly witnessed their marriage, knowing their new life together will be blessed."

    .