[BITList] sultan

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue May 17 03:44:38 BST 2011

you had me worried there for awhile, frank
sultan is on military road, gosport. portsmouth road leads out of lee-on-solent and turns into privett road. military road forks off privett.
I don’t know the history of sultan so you may be right about gunwharf quay, however there is no wharf within miles of the present location of sultan.
as you say – raleigh is along way from sultan in cornwall.
ct