[BITList] who - me - hopeless

COLIN TAYLOR x50type at cox.net
Mon May 16 05:27:58 BST 2011

well, of course you are right, frank
but i don't recall a pix of a person wandering round york - tell all.
i didn't play an instrument at that time, i later took up the classical guitar which i enjoyed until i saw xue-fie yang at the age of 12 play her guitar in a way i didn't even know was possible. she turned that guitar inside out and wrung it's neck!..............i kind of lost all hope after that.
ct