[BITList] US denounced !

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat May 14 00:52:34 BST 2011

      so now we know – it was just an intelligence failure!
      rather like saying Tiger Woods didn’t win, it was just a golfing failure - oh, in that case it’s ok, I am sure he was quite happy about that!
      Mark Webber didn’t win last weeks F1 Grand Prix in Turkey, it was just a driving failure – oh, in that case it’s ok, I am sure he was quite happy about that!
      effing ludicrous...................
      ct

      Top Pakistani Spy Denounces U.S. Before Parliament
      By JANE PERLEZ

      ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — In an unusual, and apparently heated, closed-door session of parliament, Pakistan’s spy chief issued a rousing denunciation of the United States on Friday for its raid that killed Osama bin Laden and denied that Pakistan maintained any links with militant groups, according to lawmakers.

      Rather, the spy chief, Lt. Gen. Ahmad Shuja Pasha, blamed an intelligence failure for the presence of Osama bin Laden in the city of Abbottabad, which is home to a top military academy and where the leader of Al Qaeda was killed in an American raid on May 2.