[BITList] COME BACK TOMMY COOPER; ALL IS FORGIVEN -PNJ

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri May 13 01:09:46 BST 2011

                A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to
                brake fluid.  When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he
                could stop any time....

                I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on
                a grave.  As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave
                diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and
                they're still walking about with it.  I thought to
                myself, they've lost the plot!!

                I was at a cashpoint yesterday when a little old lady
                asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

                A new Middle East crisis erupted last night as Dubai
                Television was refused permission to broadcast 'The
                Flintstones'.  A spokesman for the channel said. “A
                claim was made that people in Dubai would not understand
                the humour, but we know for a fact that people in Abu
                Dhabi Do.”

                My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday,
                so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!!  I
                thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

                Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

                I start a new job in Seoul next week.  I thought it was
                a good Korea move.

                I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked
                up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked
                very miserable.  I thought to myself ‘that guy's heading
                for a breakdown.’

                On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said
                ‘English speaking Doctor’ - I thought, 'What a good
                idea, why don't we have them in our country?'