[BITList] How to spend money in NZ

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue May 10 02:16:53 BST 2011

I SUPPOSE IT’S THE SAME IN AUSTRALIA?  EH!

Sometime this year, we taxpayers may again receive another 'Economic
Stimulus' payment.

This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by
using a Q & A format:

Q.  What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?

A.  It is money that the government will give to taxpayers.

Q.  Where will the government get this money ?

A.   From taxpayers.

Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?

A.  Only a smidgen of it.

Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?

A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase ahigh-definition TV
set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of   China   ?

A.  Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the NZ  Economy by
spending your stimulus cheque wisely:

If you spend the stimulus money at the Warehouse  the money willgoto
China   or   Sri Lanka .

If you spend it on petrol, your money will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer,  it will go to   India ,   Taiwan   or China .

If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to   Mexico ,Honduras,
Guatemala & The Philipines.

If you buy an efficient car, it will go to   Japan   or   Korea .

If  you purchase useless stuff, it will go to   Taiwan .

If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will goto management
bonuses and they will hide itoffshore.

Instead,  keep the money in   NZ by:

1)  Spending it at garage sales..

2)  Going to the Football

3)  Spending it on prostitutes or

4)  Beer or

5) Tattoos.

(These are the only genuine   New Zealand businesses still operating in
    NZ )

Conclusion:

Go to a football  game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a
garage-sale and drink beer all day !

No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.

__

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606430&rui=53125982&sd=20110509>