[BITList] Chinese Railways

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sun May 1 01:00:18 BST 2011

there are so many all powerful special interest groups now – but none concerning the average joe, that anything that benefits ALL will go nowhere.
infrastructure has no glamour and doesn’t pay well enough to interest politicians!

I prefer no-fly zones and sanctions – it looks patriotic; how can any politician go wrong there?

and I doubt if we have had our fill of telling other countries what to do, that is usually good for a few billion a day.......................

ct