[BITList] Foreign doctors work in Britain without speaking English- Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 30 09:12:54 BST 2011

Mike,

I read "we can't this" and "we can't that", but where is the rule, EU or other, that says they must actually be given a job?  If the situation  is as bad as made out, somebody down (or up) the line must be so desperate for staff that they don't give a bugger.  Are we talking here about the same place that's getting rid of staff to save money?  If (England and Wales) it ends up wall to wall private firms running things, there will little chance of effective regulation.