[BITList] warm and fuzzy

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 01:55:09 BST 2011

frank,
you are absolutely right.
this country has, over the years, been made to revolve around the military arms supply industry, wall street, the insurance industry and oil and mining interests.
the rest of the country is of little or no concern to politicians who are paid, very handsomely by the these businesses.
it used to be said – what’s good for GM is good for america. that no longer holds true.
now, what’s good for the military arms supply industry, wall street, the insurance industry and oil and mining interests is good for the military arms supply industry, wall street, the insurance industry and oil and mining interests...........
politicians give lip service to a concern for costs [as seen in this congressional hearing from this admiral], but as they keep their jobs c/o these very industries – nothing actually comes of it.
typical example is the bell-boeing v22 – osprey. the “thing” has been on the drawing board for years and years, its had numerous disasterous crashes – but its still soaking up billions................
books have been written about the osprey fiasco.
colin