[BITList] YouTube - Swing Girls - English Subtitles (11/11)

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Mar 28 22:22:22 BST 2011

Hugh,

Around Merseyside the Jazz bands brass players certainly inflate their cheeks more than the Japanese girls !

Mike
On 28 Mar 2011, at 20:20, HUGH wrote:

Mike,

The jury's still out on who's playing what.  It's a film about a band, and I
gather the "players" were coached for 5 weeks before filming.  I played
trumpet for a number of years, and that section are giving a pretty good
impression of playing their instruments.  Dizzy Gillespie held the patent in
inflating cheeks - offhand, I can't think on another who played like that.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com