[BITList] Humour

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 28 16:00:13 BST 2011

This could really be for any pet.....

**It just hit me!**

**My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.  He has his food prepared for
him.  He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.  His meals are provided at
no cost to her. He visits the doctor once a year for his check-up, and
again during the year if any medical needs arise.  For this he pays
nothing and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighbourhood
in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to
do any upkeep.**

**If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.  He has his choice of
luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely
free. **

**He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living
every day. **

**I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me in the
head******like a ton of bricks ....**

**My dog must be an******Illegal Immigrant.**